Friday 12 December 2014

My loving Odisha....

Do I have words to describe my beautiful place Ódisha' the place that is full with love and affection. The place that greet people all around the world by folding their hands saying 'Namaskar'. The place where women drape saree on their head to pay respect to the elders. The place that has thirteen festivals in twelve months. The food and culture that always takes the breath away of many people around the world.  The place that has most ancient history and archaeology engraved within. The place full with beautiful landscapes, beaches, paddy fields, forest...where live the most indigenous population of the country.
My travel all around Odisha  not only made me realize who I am but where I really belong to. It certainly has made my soul and heart devoted to the place and people. Nothing can truly lure me other than the..
                   'The smell of burnt wooden of mud chula in the villages
                    The green paddy fields of farmers
                    The yellow oil seeds plants covering the field
                    The scream of necked children in the pond
                    The morning alpna drawn by the women
                    The 'Pakhal bhat' and the traditional food
                    The festivals that brings many untied hearts together
                    The traditional song, dance, culture, colourful saris that echo the love
                    The place that is endowed with temples and purity chants the blessing
                    The people, language, tradition nothing can be compare with
     All that my heart says 'Proud to be Odia girl' that belong to the most beautiful place of the world!!
                                 
                              

2 comments: